I don't know too many men who consume yogurt.
Women consume a lot of yogurt.
So if I were a yogurt company, and some ad exec came to me with the idea of a very young, very blonde, very pretty woman pushing her grocery cart along the dairy aisle, and then pausing in front of the yogurt display, I'd probably be onboard.
Up to the point....
Where the very young, blonde, pretty woman yanks the foil seal off of a package, shoves the package onto her face and proceeds to suck the yogurt out with such force (talent?) that the little plastic container crumples towards her mouth. She then sheepishly wipes the non-existant smear of (ahem) yogurt from her face.
http://lightnfit.com/tools_tips_experts/0_plus_on_tv.html
So just who is the target demographic for this ad, eh?
I used to buy this brand's yogurt.
You damn betcha I'm not buying it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wondered if I was the only one who, while watching her drain that cup with sheer force of breath, thought of the crude old adage I once overheard during my military days: "she could suck the chrome off a bumper." Yeah, that is not meant to appeal to WOMEN at all. just gross.
ReplyDeleteI wondered if I was the only one who, when watching this commercial, thought of the crude old adage I overheard from a couple of chauvinists during my military days: "she could suck the chrome off a bumper." just gross.
ReplyDelete